Contract: Job-by-job, freelance, as required.
Experience: At least five years’ relevant experience.
Green Ink is seeking highly creative freelance graphic designers to work with us as Associates.
Our Associates are carefully vetted, independent freelancers who work with us over the cloud on an as required basis, providing us with additional capacity, as well as particular specialist skills. You will work with our project manager and with our editorial teams, and get to know our workflow and working practices.
We are seeking designers and graphic designers with the ability to:
- be creative!
- translate client briefs into attractive and innovative designs
- produce designs that communicate the client’s brand and message with high visual impact
- develop and contribute to marketing and promotions, providing graphic design support
- design and update online and print materials
- create design templates
- lay out substantial documents within defined templates and styles
- conceptualize and create graphics and infographics
- create concepts for branding and logo design.
We need you to have:
- experience in print, digital and web design (5 years minimum)
- a diverse modern portfolio
- a good, honest work ethic and positive attitude
- the capability to produce high-quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- strong interpersonal skills when consulting with clients, presenting ideas, problem-solving and delivering projects
- the ability to work independently from home as part of a geographically distributed team connected via the cloud
- expertise in Adobe software including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as in Microsoft Office.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short cover letter outlining why you are suitable, a CV and stating your hourly/daily rate. Please note that you may be required to take a test or supply a portfolio of work as part of the selection process.
Back to Vacancies page here.